Facebook Like Generator is a useful little tool which generates likes for your Facebook pages, status updates and photos. It’s mainly used by internet marketers and companies who want to appear more popular than they really are, but it can be used by anyone wanting to increase their likes on Facebook.
The latest update to Facebook Like Generator added several new little features but the best ones by far are the options to choose likes from a specific country, and for the likes to be added naturally over a few hours, rather than getting flooded with hundreds of likes in a few seconds. This greatly reduces the risk of detection and the chance of getting banned are virtually none.
Facebook Like Generator is currently available for Windows, Android and iOS. A Mac version is being worked on and should be released in the next few weeks. You can download Facebook Like Generator below, but make sure to read the tutorial and FAQ if you want to use the software properly.
Facebook Like Generator Instructions
Step 1: Download and install Facebook Like Generator for your device (Windows, iOS or Android.)
Step 2: After installing, there will be 3 options on the main menu; Facebook Page Likes, Facebook Photo Likes, and Facebook Status Likes.
Step 3: Choose which option you’d like to use, depending on where you want your likes. You can use multiple options at the same time, but they have to be configured separately.
Facebook Page Likes Options
- Page URL: Enter the Facebook Page URL in the first option. This is the page that you want to gain likes on.
- Like Delay: Enter the amount of time (in seconds) you want to delay between each like. Leaving this blank or too low can get your account banned, so make sure to leave at least 10 – 15 seconds between likes.
- Country Specific: If you only want likes from a specific country, choose it from the drop-down list. Note: this feature is still in beta and the like gain may be slower.
- Auto Shutdown: Specify the amount of time the software will keep running for (in minutes,) this is useful if you want to leave Facebook Like Generator running while you go about your daily errands. The software will shut down automatically after the specified amount of time has passed.
Facebook Photo Likes Options
- Photo URL(s): Here you can enter the URL of the photos you want to gain likes on, unlike the page like options; you can enter multiple photo URLs separated by a comma.
- Like Delay: Same as the Page Likes option, specify the amount of time in seconds.
Facebook Status Likes Options
- Status URL: Enter the URL to the status update you want liked.
- Like Delay: Same as the other options, specify the delay time.
- Share(Y/N): This feature makes it appear as if your status has been shared. It won’t actually be shared but the share counter will still go up, making your status seem more popular. Enter Y if you want this feature on or enter N if you want it off.
- Share Limit: Obviously you do not want your number of shares to be greater than your likes as this will seem unnatural and fake, so make sure to set a limit well below the number of likes you have.
Step 4: After you’ve configured Facebook Like Generator to your liking, go back to the main menu and press the start button for the software to start working it’s magic.
Can I get banned from Facebook for using this?
There is always a risk as Facebook does not condone it, but as long as you keep a high like delay and make everything look natural, there is virtually no risk of getting banned.
When is the Mac version of Facebook Like Generator going to be ready?
It’s being worked on and should be ready by mid July, but problems can always come up and hinder our progress, so please be patient, we assure you it’s coming!
I got a runtime error when I tried to run the software on Windows.
This can happen if you’re not running .net framework 4, you can download it from Microsoft here.