Gallery to Snapchat is a companion app for Snapchat which comes with a number of useful features, the most popular feature by far is the ability to send pictures and videos from your phone’s gallery/camera roll to your Snapchat Story & friends.
It also has an option to automatically save snaps to your device without having to take a screenshot every time. Gallery to Snapchat also comes bundled with hundreds of emoticons and different fonts for more beautiful text. Best of all, it doesn’t require your phone to be unlocked or rooted. You can download the app for both Android and iOS below, and make sure to read the instructions and FAQ to avoid any confusion.
To send a photo or video from your camera roll or gallery to Snapchat:
- Install Gallery to Snapchat to your device and log in.
- Open the app and tap on the file icon in the upper right corner of the app (picture below.)
- A new interface will pop up where you can choose the picture or video you want to send.
- Select a picture or video and add any text, emotes etc. which you want to use.
- Click the arrow icon on the bottom right of the screen when you’re done editing (picture below.)
- Gallery to Snapchat will then ask you where you want to send the picture/video (your friends, your story, etc.)
- Confirm where you want to send it, tap on the ‘send’ button, and you’re done!
To turn on Automatic Snap Saving:
Step 1: Select the ‘Settings’ option from the main menu.
Step 2: Tap the ‘Advanced Options’ link on the bottom of the settings screen.
Step 3: Scroll to the ‘Automatic Snap Saving’ option and check the box next to it.
Step 4: Tap the save button to save your settings and that’s it. Any snaps you view will be automatically saved to your camera roll or gallery.
Q: I got a blank screen when I opened the app, what’s up?
A: This happens sometimes, all you have to do is close Gallery to Snapchat and re-open it and it will fix itself.
Q: Sometimes I get “message size image reached” when I try to send a video from my gallery to Snapchat. What is this?
A: You’re probably trying to send an HD video or one that is too long. Snapchat has a 1mb size limit that you can send. Try lowering the video quality from your camera settings or make your Snapchat videos shorter.
Q: Does Gallery to Snapchat work after the recent Snapchat update?
A: The app has been updated to work with the latest version and is safe to use for now.
Q: Can this get me banned from Snapchat?
A: Gallery to Snapchat is a third party app and thus it is not supported by Snapchat inc. so there is always a possibility. Though usually the most they do is lock your account, and you can unlock it easily by visiting their unlock page here.
Q: Are you affiliated with the official Snapchat?
A: No, we are not affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by the Snapchat App, Snapchat.com or Snapchat inc.