Lucky Patcher is a third party Android app which is mainly used to bypass premium license verification for many paid apps on the play store. This often means that you can gain access to an app’s premium features without paying a single dime.
On top of that, Lucky Patcher can also be used to remove advertisements from free apps, modify any app permissions you might not want an app to have and restore any apps or data which you may have deleted by mistake. It’s basically the Android equivalent of a Swiss army knife.
Version 5.6.9 changelog:
- Fixed bugs that popped up on the last build.
- Added support for over 200 new paid apps.
- Simplified the interface and made it more user-friendly.
You can download Lucky Patcher for Android below, and make sure to read the tutorial and FAQ for the app below the download section if you’d like to use it correctly.
Download Lucky Patcher V5.6.9
How to install Lucky Patcher:
- Download the latest version of the app to your Android device from the download section above.
- Tap on the APK file you downloaded to start the installation process.
- Accept the few permissions required by the app and wait for it to install.
How to bypass premium license verification for paid apps:
Step 1: Tap on the Lucky Patcher icon to start the app.
Step 2: Choose “Bypass Premium Licenses” from the main menu.
Step 3: A list of the apps installed on your device will appear. Find the app you want to patch and click on the gear icon next to it’s name.
Step 4: Tick the box next to the “Bypass Premium License” option, and tap the save button on the top right corner of the screen.
Step 5: The app might seem to freeze for a moment when you save, this is because Lucky Patcher is patching the app, just wait a few seconds and it should be back to normal. Note: Don’t attempt to close the app while it’s patching or you might corrupt the data.
Step 6: Your app is now patched, enjoy your new premium features!
How to remove ads from free apps:
- Start Lucky Patcher and choose “Remove Advertisements” from the main menu.
- A list of apps which contain advertisements will appear on your screen.
- Tick the box next to the app you want to remove ads from.
- Tap the save button at the top of the screen.
- Wait a few seconds for Lucky Patcher to remove the ad code from the apps.
- Voila! No more pesky advertisements!
Does my device need to be rooted in order to use this app?
It used to, but not anymore. The latest update made it so that root access is not required to bypass most apps. You may still need root access for a few select apps as some of them have an extra layer of security which makes it harder to patch, but not for most of them.
Which apps with premium features are supported by Lucky Patcher?
It supports way too many apps to list them all in one place, this is because a lot of apps use the same exact process to verify premium licenses, making it relatively easy to add support for hundreds of apps at a time.
Can I get banned from the Play Store for using this app?
No, getting banned from the Play Store is impossible. Lucky Patcher doesn’t modify anything through the store, so it doesn’t mess with Google whatsoever. All it does is modify an app’s data in a way that tricks it into letting you use it’s premium features.
I already have it installed, how do I update to this version?
- Download the updated Lucky Patcher APK from the download section at the top of this post.
- Tap on the APK and select ‘yes’ when it asks you if you want to overwrite the app.
- Wait for the app to update.