Plants vs Zombies 2 Hack is now updated to version 2.2! If you haven’t updated yet, we suggest you do so ASAP in order to prevent any incompatibility issues with the new Plants vs Zombies 2 client. Version 2.2 also comes with a few more features; in addition to unlimited coins and keys, the hack can now unlock all shop items and grant you unlimited stars. A few more features are still planned so keep an eye out for future updates, and keep sending in those suggestions and bug reports; they help us a ton.
Android users should also rejoice, as the Android version of Plants vs Zombies 2 Hack is now complete. You can find the download link below together with the iOS and Windows versions. Make sure to read the instructions and FAQ for the hack tool below the download section in order to prevent any confusion.
Download Plants vs Zombies 2 Hack
- Download the Plants vs Zombies 2 Hack for Windows, iOS or Android and install it.
- The game needs to be installed on the same device/computer where you install the hack.
- Launch the hack and wait a few seconds for it to detect your device and find the Plants vs Zombies 2 installation.
- After the hack is connected with the device and the game is found, select which hacks you want to activate, such as Unlimited Coins and Unlimited Stars.
- Click the ‘Run Hack’ button when you’re done and wait for the Plants vs Zombies 2 Hack to run.
- If you did everything correctly, you should get a popup window stating that the hack is complete.
- Open the PvZ 2 game and confirm that your hacks have worked. If they didn’t, you either did something wrong or the device was not connected properly with the hack. Try again or re-install the hack.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I installed the Plants vs Zombies 2 Hack and got a black screen when I opened the tool.
A: This bug can happen if something prevented the hack from installing correctly or the installation process was interrupted. The best solution is to uninstall the hack completely and re-install it, chances are that it’ll work the second time around. If it doesn’t; check whether you have an antivirus or firewall which is blocking the installation.
Q: Can this get me banned from the Play Store, App Store or Steam?
A: The Plants vs Zombies 2 Hack doesn’t interact with the Play Store, App Store or Steam. The only thing it touches it the PvZ 2 Game, so there is very little chance of getting banned unless you brag about it to someone and they report you. So keep quiet and enjoy the hack!
Q: Some people say the Windows version of the game is better, is this true?
A: That’s completely up to personal opinion, the versions aren’t very different except for a few small features. People should play on the platform they enjoy the most, so if you’re considering getting Plants vs Zombies 2, don’t worry about what platform you’re playing on, they’re all fun and enjoyable.