The Simpsons: Tapped Out is another fun, free to play game from the Simpsons franchise, published by EA for Android & iOS devices. Homer has accidentally wiped out Springfield, and now you must rebuild it from the beginning!
The Simpsons Tapped Out Hack is a little tool we developed to better our game experience by generating as many donuts and cash as we want, allowing us to keep playing the game and having fun for free. It’s a very simple tool to use and after fiddling with it for a couple of days we’ve decided to release it to the public.
The Simpsons Tapped Out Hack is available for both iOS and Android as the game is practically identical for both versions and it wasn’t hard to port to Android once the iOS version was done. You can find them on the download section below, and please make sure you read the tutorial under the download section in order to use it correctly.
Tutorial – The Simpsons Tapped Out Hack
Follow the steps below to use the hack correctly:
- Download the hack for Android or iOS from the download section above.
- Install the hack and make sure The Simpsons: Tapped Out is not running.
- Open the Simpsons Tapped Out Hack once installed and give it a second to load and check for updates.
- Tap on the ‘Connect’ button for the hack to detect where the game is installed.
- Once connected, activate the features you’d like to use and enter the amount of cash or donuts to generate.
- Tap the ‘Hack’ button and wait for the green progress bar to fill. Once you receive the success message, you may close the hack and open the game normally.
- Enjoy your donuts and cash!
Can I get banned using the Simpsons Tapped Out Hack?
No, the hack is undetectable, however if you tell other people that you’re hacking, they might get jealous and report you, which could result in a ban. Never tell anyone that you’re hacking the game and you should be safe.
Why should I use this tool?
The game locks you out of many features if you don’t have enough donuts and cash, this tool was made to remove those limitations and play the game to the full without having to spend a fortune on in-game items or waiting weeks to get what you want.
After I launched the Simpsons Tapped Out Hack, the app gave an error and crashed.
Make sure the game isn’t running while you try to use the hack as they will clash and one of them will stop working, in this case it was the hack. The hack cannot work if the game is actively running as it won’t allow it to modify the data files.
Is the Android or iOS version better?
They are both the same, the iOS version of the Simpsons Tapped Out Hack was created first and then we ported it to Android, so they’re practically identical. You should use the one for your device, as the iOS version will not work on Android and the Android version will not work on iOS.